Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the blank friday

A week late.... but still...
1. Today is a great day because, I am off work!!!
2. Tomorrow I will go to the library with my kiddo to work on genealogy stuff.
3. My favorite time of day is midmorning because I usually have the house to myself. I indulge in some morning tv, and then around 10 or 11 I go out to face the day. Or not. It is wonderful.
4. Sometimes you just have to spend the day in your jammies.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "Somebody I Used to Know" by Gotye.
6. My favorite accessory is Hmmmm..... I don't wear jewelry much. Not even my wedding ring. I guess I would have to say a pair of low top Chuck's.
7. My favorite thing about this week was getting myself registered for class.
W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment