Thursday, November 1, 2012

Out of touch.....

I often feel out of touch with current popular culture...especially at work. I have so little in common with most of my peers at work. I have tried to assimilate, but it is no use.  I even got sucked into reading those stupid 50 Shades of Crap books, and subjecting myself to the horrible "Magic Mike" to try to be "in the loop."

Here's an example. I don't watch any of the programs that are all the rage amongst my co-workers. They are all "Sons of Anarchy," "Revenge," "Walking Dead" and "Revolution." While I am all "Sherlock," "Downton Abbey" and "Doctor Who."

Speaking of my shows...I am convinced that they are all trying to break my heart. Thanks to evil Tumblr, I caught some spoiler messages today that make me want, and not want, for Downton Season 3 to begin!!!! Crushed.... plus my "Call the Midwife" is ending this week. :(

Ah well, I guess I will just continue with my curret programming....it is what I love, and I am not interested in violence, vinidictiveness and zombies.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment