Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 1 post 1

This is the blog of an almost 42 year old nurse, mom and wife, on a style voyage into self-discovery. Wearing scrubs for work, and sweats or gym clothes most of the other time, I am seeking to establish a personal style that speaks to my personality and interests. I recently relocated to Lexington, KY, and discovered Talbots. Hence the name of my blog. I will try not to become a Talbot Robot, but use the pieces to create my own look.

I love the styles of the mid-century (40's, 50's, and 60's), and hope to bring some of that style into my style.

There will be pictures, and such. Along with this, as a challenge I am going to try out a 30 in 30 challenge, and chose 30 items from my wardrobe and make a month's worth of outfits. So stay tuned.

In the meantime here is a pic of my husband and I:


Outfit details: Jacket-Lane Bryant, LS tee-Target, Skirt-Levi's, Tights-Target




W. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! I love the mid century styles too! That could explain my obsession with mad men and pam am lol.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete