Thursday, December 22, 2011

Woohoo we have pictures!





This is what I wore for my birthday when we attempted to go to the movies:
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger via Burlington
Scarf: Street fair in NYC
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger (Oh those beloved jeans. When Macy's decided to discontinue the line, I got this pair for a whole $8.99!!! Love!)
Shoes: Airwalks from Payless










When I say attempted to go to the movies....My birthday was unfortunate enough to fall on Super Saturday this year. Which meant we got a lovely tour of the mall parking lot, and that's about it. Hence, renting movies at home and spending remainder of weekend in sweats.







This is what I wore to the bookstore yesterday:

Sweater: August Silk via Filene's Basement
T Shirt: gift from Mom from Threadless.com
Red: Cami: Lane Bryant
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars
Bracelet: Leather braided cuff from Wal-mart


















Here is a close up of my Chuck's. There are Peace Signs all over them. They were a gift from my husbeast a long time ago. I love them, but rarely wear them, because I would hate to get them messed up.





















This is me today:

Buffalo Plaid Shirt: JC Penney men's shirt
Black Thermal tee: Outdoor World (Natural Reflections)
Belt: Don't remember
Jeggings: Avenue
Boots: Payless








Today I went to lunch at Five Guys with my favorite guy, my son. Today will also consist of getting my TB test read at the hospital for my annual check-up, delivering presents to co-workers, movies to see "Puss N Boots," and touring Christmas lights in the neighborhood.

Tomorrow we are going to a showing of "a Very Harold and Kumar Christmas." Then it will be work for the entire weekend plus Monday. So, probably no outfits until Tuesday. Just know it will be me and Galaxy Blue for those three days.

So, what I have discovered so far on this journey is 1) a little mascara and lipstick do a lot to help a tired face, 2) I really need to be more adventurous with accessories, and 3) I need to get some activities going so I can wear something a bit more dressed up.

Merry Christmas, to everyone!

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment