Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is me challenge: the final chapter


Death:
*What would you like to do before you die?  (Bucket list)


Travel to Europe
White water rafting
Learn to finally speak Spanish
Take David to Comic-Con
Travel nursing assignment to New York City for at least three months to experience actually living in NYC.
I have been working on this, and most of my list includes travel. I have serious wanderlust.

 
*What are your beliefs about death?


Well, I guess I believe that when our bodies die that energy that made us who we are gets reabsorbed into the Universe, to become something or someone else, much like our bodies are. 

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, I believe we make our own versions of that while we are alive. I believe that we should do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, not for some reward that one can only receive by dying. 

*Are you scared to die?


I am not scared to die for my sake....because I know it is inevitable. I fear death at this time, because my son is still a child dependent upon me.  I worry, because my husband is not working, and I worry about their survival. 

I do not fear death itself, but I do fear how I could die... which I think everyone fears.  
 
*How would you like to go?


Quickly, painlessly, and loved.  I do not want to linger on if there is no hope of recovery.
 
*What are your final wishes?


 Cremate me and sprinkle my ashes in the rose garden as Walt Disney World.

 
*What are your wishes for your funeral and burial?


I do not want a funeral. I do not want to be buried. See above. 

 
*What would you like people to say about you when you're gone?


She was a good person.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment