Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is New York City. I love everything about it: museums, history, shopping, all those things that are uniquely New York.

2. Ireland and Scotland is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by looking out of the window, sometimes taking pictures.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are money, something to drink, and my camera.

5. My favorite travel companion is myself. I really like traveling solo. But my second favorite would be my kid.

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is , being unused to having to travel with headlights in Sweden, I left the lights on in the car, and totally drained the battery. Fortunately, a nice man was kind enough to jump the battery so we could get home.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is prawns and eggs on pizza. Ick!

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in somewhere in the French countryside.

9. I have been to 12 states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment