Saturday, January 14, 2012

Variations on a theme.....




Yeah.... she is totally not a supermodel.
I was goofing off for my husbeast. Trying to come up with something other than 3/4 profile with hand on hip. Didn't work. :P





















Yeah, that's more like it. Stick with what works.
Old Navy had an awesome sale this past week. This sailor sweater was among my purchases. I love me some Breton stripes.


Sweater: Old Navy Men's
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger (Macy's)
Scarf: Coldwater Creek (Clothes Mentor)
Shoes: Airwalk

I love that scarf. It is stripes on one side and dots on the other. After the picture was taken I ran in and got my peacoat, because it was COLD!!









Oh, look. More red! More Stripes! More Tommy Hilfiger jeans! Oh, and look, a dog! The camera was on auto timer, and the dog still won't look at it. Ugh!


Shirt: Converse One-Star (Target)
Stripe shirt: Denim and Co (Clothes Mentor)
Jeans: (You know who. The company was nice enough to write me and tell me they have just totally discontinued the plus-size line. {sux})
Shoes: Airwalk












I was feeling very Red & Blue this week. Can you tell?

Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger
Blue Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: (sob, sob, sob....)
Shoes: Superman Chucks









Trying to explain to my family (Ok really only my husbeast) why I am doing this is nearly impossible. They just don't get it. But, at least my son looks forward to being my photog. :)

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment