Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I Wore on Vacation!!!!



Leaving on a jet plane.

Ok. Not my plane, and I flew at night. But you get the idea.





Day 1 after arrival:

Shirt and Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger
Sandals: Yellowbox


Yippee!! Flipflops in January!


















Day 2

This is what I wore to go unexpectedly tomato picking out in a field. Oh, and to visit my mother.


Shirt: LL Bean
Skirt: Ruby Red
Shoes: American Eagle (payless)

Not good picking shoes.
















Day 3:

I don't even remember what I did this day. It was Sunday. Oh yeah. Groceries.

Shirt: Jones New York
Pants: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Airwalk











No picture for Monday. I forgot. I went with the ladies to the doctor, and to Target. The excitement is killing you, no?










Day 5:


Look we have actual activity. This is what I wore to go to the Mall with my aunt. And then later that evening, I went to dinner at my sister-in-law's.

Sweater: August Silk
Top: Lane Bryant
Jeans: Avenue
I am wearing my flip flops in this picture, but I actually wore white Converse sneakers out.










Day 6:

Repeat of Day 1.

However, I did go to lunch with a friend, and we got pedicures!

Toes: OPI Big Apple Red
Shoes: Yellowbox
















Day 7:

Going home. Looking forward to seeing my kid and husbeast.

Jacket: Old Navy
Scarf: Ross
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Talbots

My white jeans got me disapproving looks on the plane. Can you believe that people still frown upon white after Labor Day? That is so antiquated. Whatever... I am going to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment