Monday, January 9, 2012

A look into the past.....




Yeah, that's me. Circa 1990 with my cousin. He was dressed up as Dick Tracy for a school costume thing.

I can totally dig the whole androgyny thing. Especially at this time in my life, I was pretty much wearing men's clothing more than women's. As a matter of fact, in this photo there are two outfits that belong to me. Everything my cousin is wearing aside from the hat, socks and underpants is mine.

I liked having my hair short like that, too. Only problem it was a b!tch to keep up. Needed constant trims.

Look at that skin. Why the heck didn't I moisturize and sunscreen the heck out of it? Hindsight, hindsight, hindsight!

W. :)

1 comment:

  1. While I must say I HATE my short hair and wish that I had never cut it all off (hindsight!!!) I will damit to either wearing unisex t-shirt and jeans outfits, or predominantly men's clothing. I'm not a frilly girly kind of girl. :P So you're among friends.

    ReplyDelete