Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ok....other vacay pics, mostly not about clothes....






I have an unwilling victim here!!!





























This is my Aunt Glo! She is like my second mother. We are very alike, personality-wise. She is a 2 year survivor of breast cancer. I love her to death.





















This is my cousin, Joseph! We are 8.5 years apart in age. We are more like brother/sister than cousins. He and my son are really alike.



















This is my grandmother. This is how you will find her every single night. She literally reads a book a day. As you can see, she is just finishing this on up!




















Thursday was her 82nd birthday! We took her out to Red Lobster (her favorite).
















Here are a couple of findings at the mall that were funny/interesting to me:








The purse on the right could be yours for the low, low price of only $1,350.00. The purse on the left, was from fall of last year. Still cute, and way out of my price range.












If you are not a purse person (which I am not), how does this tickle your fancy?










An 18kt gold "personal massager." For over $2k. For that price, it had better never break down, and should also be able to do the dishes.




















This is the reason why people retire to Florida.














This is the way the local morning news anchors dress. Granted, this is Telemundo. Still the local non-Spanish new people do not dress that much differently.












The airport is so close to the ocean, you can actually see cruise ships from the aiport!












For reals!!












And look! Samuel L Jackson was totally sleeping in the airport!!! :D







W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment