Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doing the happy dance....



Because....

other than a meeting Monday evening...

I am off work until next Thursday!!!!! Woot woot!!

Trying to get my ass in gear, and get all my transcripts sent to KY so I can start school this summer. It is ridiculous that I am a college graduate, have been out of high school for nearly 25 years, and I have to turn in a high school transcript. Sucks.... There are people old enough to drink and rent cars that were born after I graduated high school.

Plus, this endeavor will grant me the grand opportunity to call my high school, and deal with the ever-so-rude people that work there. PPlllbblltt! :p

W. :)

1 comment:

  1. I do that dance too when I'm off for a few days! I would hate to have to get my transcript from my HS! I've only been out 5 years but I still feel sick when I think about it. Is that normal?! haha

    ReplyDelete