Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday



Fill in the Blank Friday courtesy of the Little Things We Do.

1. My greatest strength is my ability to roll with the punches. I adapt easily to change. Which has served me well in life.


2. My greatest weakness is my tendency to procrastinate. What's the big hurry. It will get done eventually.

3. People always compliment me on my curly hair. I don't know if it genuine, or just trying to make me feel better, since I hate my hair.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me doing anything except that which needs to be done. TV, driving around, reading, blogging, etc, etc.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is yet to be discovered. However, I do like to curl up under a quilt on my sofa now and again.


6. Something new that I tried recently was actually using other settings on my camera other than automatic.


7. This weekend I would like to well what I would like to do is get my sewing machine out and work on refashioning skirts. But, what I will be doing is working. :P

W. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted curly hair! I love it. I'm even seriously considering getting a perm (I know, I know, SO 90s).

    ReplyDelete