Friday, March 9, 2012

What to do with a beautiful 5 day stretch....

If you plan it, it will happen.....

Well, first there will be sleeping. Until at least 1 pm. (That is my usual wake up time on my first day off of work.) Then to Target to purchase a table for our patio for dining al fresco for the next 6 months. Yay!!!

I think tonight I will go see "The Artist" downtown at the old Kentucky Theater.




I can't think of a more appropriate setting in which to watch this particular film. The theater was originally opened in 1922, and sits right on Main Street.



It is old and charming, and may be getting a little frayed around the edges. But that is what I love about it.



And look at this concession stand:




(all photos from the kentucky theater)

Hopefully, the husbeast will like to join me, but if not, I'm going anyway. Not really his scene. But, maybe, I can entice him with cake and tea from the Coffee Times Coffee House.

Saturday will be sunshine and softball at UK. The Wildcats are taking on the Crimson Tide. In Miami, I loved to attend softball games at the University where I used to work. A spring game early in the season is the best. The weather is perfect, the team is fresh, and the spirits are high. And I may be able to get rid of the pasty color that has overtaken my once tannish self. It will be hard rooting for a new team, but since I have no allegiance to any one team yet, (I don't care if they do write my paychecks) it will be a no stress day at the ball park.

Sunday, after I go explore some local spirituallity, I will spend the rest of the day with my kiddo. Oh, and a class here at work that night. :P

Well, that takes care of three days. What to do with the other two......

The possibilities are endless. I do know that I have a lot of making up to do with my March photo challenge. Yikes, 9 days behind.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment