Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Brought to you by the Little Things We Do.

Today's theme: Color


1. My favorite color is blue .


2. My home decor color palette includes beige. Don't want to talk about that any more. :(

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red or marine blue. Something about those colors makes my eyes bluer.


4. The color I detest is Brown or anything related to brown. Can't wear it. Makes me look totally sick.


5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be red and blue. Oh, and I am really into Kelly green this year.


6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is beige or ballet pink. Especially beige. Actually, most pastels.


7. The color of my favorite dress is red, white and blue.

2 comments:

  1. so agree with you on the beige&browns. ugh. i refuse to wear anything brown/khaki/beige (ew) and it's kinda killin' me to live in this apt. where all the walls are beige.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that pastels are too washie - I go for bright colours where possible!

    ReplyDelete