Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill-in-the-blank-Friday!



from The Little Things We Do

1. The highlight of my week was getting both of my tax returns!!! Yay for early filing.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be bland old apartment living beige and white. Not by choice, just by necessity currently.

3. My first vehicle was a 1994 Hyundia Accent. It was Marlboro Red (kinda of a weird coral). We had to buy it quickly, because when I found out I was pregnant we had a small pickup truck. It didn't even dawn on us that the car was going to be an issue until we were leaving our childbirth classes, and someone remarked, "Where are you going to put a carseat in that?" Oops!

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function the almighty Coke Zero. All praise the black label.

5. My favorite way to waste time is by reading blogs, obviously. I currently read nearly 100. That can eat up hours.

6. Right now I could really go for a real, honest to goodness vacation! To someplace completely new. I would really like to go to Monterey California, to visit Cannery Row, and the Aquarium and tide-pools.

7. This weekend I will be working. We have some severe weather coming our way, and that could mean a lot of births. So, we shall see.

W. :)

2 comments:

  1. I so hear ya on the vacation thing! Spring break is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Yay for vacation plans!!

    W. :)

    ReplyDelete