Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 14: Heart






The Husbeast scored some hubby points this morning. He left me the cutest card on my pillow when I got home from work. Now, let me preface by saying I married possibly the least romantic person ever. And he will be the first to admit that.





I forgot to take a picture of the back cover. It had a picture of two rocks and said "Me forgot one... Nice Boulders." Those compliments in the card are the exact words he usually uses to compliment me.

I have received flowers from him probably 5 times in the 20 years we have been together. Never will there be any surprise candlelight dinners, or rose petal strewn sheets. His idea of foreplay runs along the lines of "Wanna do it?" And our engagement story is one that probably shouldn't be mentioned in public.

However, he is a good husband. He is loyal, loving, helpful (in his own way) and generous. He keeps me laughing every day of my life, and while I want to kill him sometimes, I can't imagine life without him.



Us Circa 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment