Friday, February 17, 2012
Fill in the blank friday
1. The love of my life is my husbeast.
2. Falling in love is a beautiful feeling. When everything is shiny and new. And you get to experience all your firsts together: first hug, first kiss, first dates and holidays, the first time you say, "I love you." When it is really right, those firsts become your last firsts. Sometimes, you get to fall in love with the same person more than once.
3. Marriage is at times wonderful, at times difficult. Happy and sad. Good and bad. In the end the happy and good have to outweigh the bad, and only one person can fall out of love at a time.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 20 years and counting. :D
5. The key to a good relationship is compromise, communication and laughter. If you can't do all three of those with your partner, you either need to learn it or get a new partner with whom you can.
6. I feel loved when we are just hanging out together, being comfortable in each others' company.
7. My favorite quote about love is "The course of true love never did run smooth." -William Shakespeare