Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 7: Button


This is a button that I bought for my son. He is 15, so, you know, he is getting to 'that age.' We have been having versions of 'the talk' since he was about 7 or 8. And this is one of my strongest messages to him. It goes something like, "While you should wait until you are mature enough to handle the responsibility of sex, and the consequences that may come from it, above all else, if you decide to do it, be sure to use protection."

When we woke up this morning, there was no sun. So, I will be delayed on prompt # 8. Instead we had this.:



A wee bit of snow. It is nice that we finally got a decent snow fall, however, by noon it was all gone.

The husbeast and I decided to go on a morning hike at our favorite nature preserve, Raven Run.







In the spring, this will be a water fall.



It was a nice day out just the two of us. I fell on the trail, and if it weren't for a tree stump, I would have tumbles down the side of the hill we were on. Instead, I just got muddy knees, and a lot of laughter.

We went and had Mexican food for lunch, and then had a nice nap in the afternoon. All in all, a pretty perfect day.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment