Friday, February 3, 2012
Fill in the blank Friday
via http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ (sorry, I suck at linking. I did try.)
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is taking a full year off to travel. And I would take my son out of public school and home school him while we traveled. I believe a kid would have so much more to learn from the world than they would ever get in school.
2. Roller Derby is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Lost in Translation" because I feel so darned misunderstood.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are going to a Celtic festival with family, Valentine's day, and having a whole bunch of weekends off!!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I don't usually sing in the shower. Now, my car on the other hand..... that's a whole different story.
6. If I found out that the production of Chuck Taylor Converse Sneakers was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is laughing! I love to laugh. Like really fun side splitting laughter. It just makes me feel so good, and alive.