Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday!



From:



1. I started my blog because I like to hear myself talk, apparently. Since I am still trying to find my blog-voice, it is a blog in transition. A place to express myself, but at the same time, I am unsure what I want this to be.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs people who are totally not afraid to be themselves. To be able to just put it all out there, and screw what anyone else may think....I want to be able to do that.

3. Something I love about blogging it gives me a voice. So often I am the quiet one. It wasn't always this way. I used to be much more gregarious. However, since finishing nursing school, moving away from my familiar work groups, and moving into a predominantly female workforce, I have become much more introverted. I have found that since I have started blogging again, I have slowly been coming out of my shell.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably not yet written. I have several in my old blog.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is my mother is a cat lady. Like, one day I fear she will be on tv.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are Scathingly Brilliant, Open Your Mind Before You Open Your Mouth, Busty Zombie Hookers From Space and It Oozes With a Smile. If I am really pressed for time, those are the four I am sure to check out. However, my blog reading varies from fashion, DIY, working on the internal stuff, kind of all over the place, really.

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are criticizing others. However, I can tend to be very critical of myself. And that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment