Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6: Dinner



This was dinner this evening. Farfalle and meatballs, with homemade garlic toast. Yum!!

I am sure my neighbors must have been wondering why I am setting up a picnic blanket on the ground and taking photos of my food. Whatever...

I am off for three nights in a row!! Yippee!! Good timing too...


This was last night's moon. Tonight it is full. Which means lots of babies to be born. Funny... It would seem like an old wives' tale that the moon phase can cause labor, but having worked in maternity for 3 years, I can attest it is true.


Every full moon, and every low pressure system, means an increase in deliveries.






I left the house early last night to try and catch the sunset. Because of a cloud line, I missed the actual sun, but did get some nice colors in the sky.



After work, this morning I did take back the bag and scarf to Target. Then, looking for trouble... I headed over to Old Navy, and got a cardigan sweater.








I am looking forward to movie day tomorrow, and doing something outside since it will be our last warmish day for a while. Guess winter is going to make an appearance after all.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment