Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge!!





I have decided to do this photo-a-a day challenge. One of my goals for 2012 was to improve my photography skills. Using these prompts will force me to look outside of the box (so to speak).

So here are days 1, 2 & 3 for your consideration.

Day 1: Your View




This is a photo mosaic of the actual view from my front patio.




Not much to look at, eh? So, I prefer this view:





The blue, blue Kentucky sky through the bare branches of a winter maple tree.


Day 2: (words)



I love bumper stickers!!! However, the only one I have on my car is a "Clash" bumper sticker that has been there since Joe Strummer died. (2002,RIP) Also, I am one of those geeks that clips inspirational things from magazines and put them on a bulletin board. The little white page is a poem my son wrote in 2nd grade. Let's take a closer look, shall we?




It says:
Goast, oh goast (ghost) we need to tell you something.
I'm thinking of something that don't have wings.
It's something scarey that always goes boo.
It has no legs so it can't tie its shoe.









Day3: Hands




This morning's sunrise with my son's hands. This was our sky while waiting for his school bus. It was a beautiful, clear, frosty morning.




My son has enormous hands. He has an artist's hands.

I can see that I will have trouble limiting myself to one photo per prompt. Oh well, more pictures to look at.

W. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment